Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blogging Warms My Heart

I've just spent a few minutes (okay, more than a few) checking my usual blogs, I start with my daughters and move on from there. I just read two that really touched my heart with goodness and gladness. So, I recommend to you: Chelle's post today at Segullah and M&M's February 13th post. Happy reading!

I added the links but it didn't work. You can find M&M at: iammullingandmusing.blogspot.com and Chelle's post at: segullah.org/guest-post/let-it-be/

2 comments:

Gram said...

I love reading the posts as well. I pretty much stick to family as I have a hard time getting to the computer things when I have a hard time doing the necessary things in the home. Posts just brighten my day.

WIKKY said...

Wasn't Chelle's post great? I am proud to say that she is a talented writer and my cute sister!