Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day



I had a lovely Mothers Day. I like that it's on Sunday because I love Sundays. With our 1 pm schedule I enjoy a leisurely Sabbath morning. Pictured above are the gifts I received: A special occasion calendar (listing family birthdays, etc for the year) and homemade card from Laura, a flat of lobelia to plant and a blue hydrangea plant from Brian and Anna, the beautiful Timpanogos Willie Holdman photo book from Todd, (I love it!) a card from Michael, the cute "freedom" sign (she knows I love all things Americana) and scentsy from Jenny, Rich got me a beautiful pink orchid corsage (to wear to church on Sunday so everyone would know I am loved!) plus he mentioned me kindly in his Mother's Day talk. My parents gave me a card and $20 with which I bought beads and had a creative moment Saturday afternoon making the pictured bracelets. Thank you!




I couldn't resist posting these pictures of my beautiful "daughter-mothers" with their cute kiddies on Mother's Day.

5 comments:

Richard B said...

What beautiful young mother's and children. Yes, being a parent is worth it when we see what our children do with their children. Thanks Janet for your excellent example for your family.

laura said...

Those three children in the last picture are ADORABLE!

jenny said...

4 beautiful girls in that picture!! Cutest kids ever

Gram said...

What beautiful photos of family members. I cherish all of them. I am happy that you had a great Mother's Day, also. I did too and thank you for the lovely gifts you gave to me.

WIKKY said...

soso great. looks like you are a very loved mother!!! congrats on all of the darling grandchildren!!!! I think they are pretty cute too!