Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Three Sons



Today my three grown-up sons worked hard for me in the yard. First we trimmed the front bushes and then they pulled off the ivy that has been growing on the back of the house for over ten years. I'm guessing that you're supposed to trim it more often than that! It was growing into the wood trim on the eaves and the guys really had to work hard to pull it free of the house. It took two truck loads to the dump to dispose of the ivy they pulled off the house!



Todd pushing it off the roof



The final clean-up

A bonus was that it was so great to see and hear my boys working together and enjoying one another.

Thanks, guys!

2 comments:

Gram said...

Thanks boys for helping your mom. The yard looks great!

jenny said...

How fun, and what cute boys!