Friday, October 3, 2008

Mission Reunion

We had this year's Korea Daejeon Mission Reunion on Thursday (to avoid Conference traffic) at Ejo's Restaurant (to enjoy yummy Korean food). It was wonderful to see so many of our missionaries and see that they are living gospel-centered lives, having children and progressing in life. It was also great to watch them interact with each other. I'm so grateful for the blessing our mission is in our lives. It was fun to watch missionaries, who hadn't seen Michael since the beginning of our mission, when he was 9, be surprised at the strapping young man he has become. And it was great to have Jenny and Trevor, Mary and Logan, Ayden and Sophie and Mom and Dad with us! I had fun today looking at all the blogs of our missionaries that I got at the reunion.

I tried several times to upload the pictures I took, but it JUST WOULDN'T WORK!

3 comments:

Lauren Stewart said...

It was wonderful to meet you and your family, they are beautiful. And It was so nice to put faces with names. Sean speaks so highly of all of you. The reunion was so fun. I enjoyed it all and Sean did as well! Can't wait to see you guys at our wedding!

Tim & Nancy said...

Even though it was crazy loud, and a little bit packed it was great to get together with you and your family. I really cannot believe how big Michael has gotten. I love you guy tons.

Gram said...

It was fun to be there with everyone. Thanks for sharing it with us. I loved the food! Probably because I had been so sick at the beginning of the week. That was the first meal that really tasted good.