Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pillows

I love pillows! I love that they bring another texture or color to a room's decor. I love that they're soft and lovely to rest your weary head on. I've always like the pictures of beds where the pillows cascade down almost to the foot of the bed ~ and so I did it to mine:


I got some new pillows at TJMaxx and Ross (cheap!) and even made two new ones out of placemats (cheap and creative! thanks, Heather!)


So I thought I'd record my love of pillows throughout our home:

The entry way "give thanks" pillow

The sitting room ~ a mere five pillows ~ love them all!



The family room
and yes, they each have their assigned spot!

Even the dining room as toile pillows that match the table runner in the end armchairs



The "star" room


Our bedroom chairs
(in addition to the bed pillows!)


Yes, indeed, I love pillows!

Here's a quote that validates my love of pillows:
"It's important to have the confidence in furnishing your home with things that please you, not what is fashionable or investment material
~Jane Cumberbatch

And my next post might have to be about plates, I have lots of those, too.

4 comments:

Keith Parsons said...

Aaaaaahhh...

The next 'b-movie' thriller - Attack of the Pillows!

Returning to battle against the evil Janet who 'stuffed' them all, leaving them defenseless and encouraged people to sit, lie, and throw them around.

Beware!

jenny said...

Love all your pillows Mom. Remember you came up and helped me pick out my pillows for my family room? And my bedroom! Ha! You are the pillow girl aren't you? Love you

Mary said...

You do love pillows! Looking at the pictures of home made me a little home sick! I'm excited for the holidays!

Gram said...

You forgot to post your outdoor pillows that adorn your porch during every season and holiday of the year. We are all just a little jealous that we cannot have that "decorating bug" that you have. We love you and thank you for all the help in our homes.