Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another Confession

The whole time I was writing that last post I was thinking, "my Mom is going to read this and know that I'm not a good pray-er." And I was feeling kind of embarrassed and worried about that.

And then she wrote the kindest comment, as did Laura on the Segullah article comments, and Jenny and Mary commented, too. Mothers and daughters are the best! I sure love mine!

P.S. We took a little detour on the way home from Las Vegas to visit the Mountain Meadows Massacre Monument; you can read about it on My Dear Husband's blog.

1 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Don't be embarrassed. The gospel is definitely something that we are continually working on. Sometimes we are great at saying our prayers and then sometimes we forget and let ourselves get lazy or too relaxed in our efforts. Same with scripture study, visiting teaching, service, etc. It is great to be reminded that wonderful women that we look up to aren't perfect all the time and are still working on small things to make their own lives and those around them better.

Glad you guys are home safe from Las Vegas, and again, thank you!!