Monday, April 6, 2009

Young Women General Meeting


For the first time in 18 years (since I started having daughters that were YW or had a YW calling) I didn't go to the YW General Meeting:(

The last two days I've read the talks from the most recent YW General Meeting for my sacred grove/scripture study. WOW! They were powerful talks and I felt the Spirit while reading them. I know they are true words, and so inspiring and uplifting! I'm glad that Sister Cook invited "all women who desire to join us in this cause of virtue to complete the new Personal Progress experiences and project for the value of virtue." I will heartily join in that invitation!

1 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

It was an awesome meeting! I even bore my testimony about it in sacrament the next Sunday, which is tough for me to do!