Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Crafty


Saturday Jenny and I went to the "Beehive Bazaar" in Provo where I got this great idea for earring storage. I've had my earrings in drawers of a jewelry box and it was way too hard to find matching pairs. This empty frame with wired stretched across to hang the earrings works great!




My post earrings are still in the jewelry box, but much easier to locate without all these in there as well.

Note: I made most of these earrings. When I first started making beading a few years ago I only knew how to make stretchy bracelets, but then I learned how to make earrings and now I go a little crazy with them as well. I don't really need/wear this many, but it's a creative outlet so I just keep making them, I can't stop myself!

8 comments:

laura said...

Feel free to make some for me! You're good!

I love the new storage. Great idea.

And I wish I could have gone to Beehive Bazaar with you two!

Janet said...

I'll have to expand my repertoire to include silver and green!:)

Devri said...

So cute and such a great idea. I love it! Your jewelry is darling!

jenny said...

Looks GREAT Mom. I need to make one of those. You are soo crafty.

Karrissa Winward said...

What a cute way to display all your beading!

Mary said...

Sophie is going to have a blast with those!

Abi said...

Seriously Janet that is awesome. I need one of those so so bad!

Gram said...

I think that was a great project and a good way to display your necklaces and earrings. I need to have you make some jewelry for me.