Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day

I'm grateful for fathers.

My own father who raised and supported me throughout my life and continues to set a good example for me and love me.

The father of my children. Wow, he's just amazing!

The fathers of my grandchildren. I feel so blessed that Alan and Logan are such wonderful fathers to their children.

And mostly my Heavenly Father for His great plan of happiness.

And now a picture record of the day:


Since Jenny and Trevor were going to Layton Sunday, we went to dinner with them on Saturday night


When the Hammers arrived this was the precious view of their backseat


Me and my Dad



Ayden brought this pinecone to me asked me to hold it, then he said, "it's pokey, huh?" So cute



And Rich's new campfire bowl for the back yard - s'mores and fun were had by all!
(except when Sophie grabbed the hot stick:( )




2 comments:

Gram said...

It was nice to be with all the family here on Father's Day and our anniversary. We had a fabulous dinner! We also enjoyed visiting over Rich's new Father's Day gift and being with Mary's family. Ayden and Sophie are getting so big and are so cute. It is so fun for us that they recognize us and come running up to us to show their love.

Thanks again for a great Wednesday. I have so appreciated your help since I have been incapacitated. It is nice to go to lunch with you and visit, as well.

Richard B said...

Thank you Janet for the kind words. I dearly love and appreciate you. What better daughter could anyone want than to have YOU for a daughter.