Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Blog and New Title

I have a new blog. I started it as a garden journal. I like playing in my dirt and I want to keep a record of the work I do and the progress I make. It probably won't be interesting to anyone, but I like that I will have a record. You can check it out here.

Note above the new "title" of my blog. While I still believe that "serenity is the gracious gift of peace we receive for living by the will of God," I really love the phrase:

it's all good

because it really is all good. Even when it's hard or sad, it's good because we know that God made us and He has a plan and His plan is to bring us back home to Him. And the most important part of His plan, the Atonement wrought by our Savior, has already happened.

It's all good!

4 comments:

laura said...

I like it, Mom. You're cool. And smart. Love you!

Richard B said...

I like it, I like it. A neat cool blog.

jenny said...

Cool Madre:) You're amazing!

Gram said...

How true! It's all good - especially when you have family who are willing to help you out. Thanks so much for all you do!!!!