Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Today

Today I got to go with these three handsome young men

Braden, Michael and Kenton

To this holy place

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

And then to this yummy place

For lunch where I enjoyed watching the three handsome young men flirt with the waitress :)

It's all really good

I also have to add that since all three of the handsome young men are blonde and blue-eyed we thought it would be fun to ask the waitress if she could tell which one was my son. She guessed right and said it was because Michael and I have the same shape of eyes.

7 comments:

laura said...

Super Fun!!

Unknown said...

How fun! Those are three cute boys.

jenny said...

that was me, sorry:)

Devri said...

Sounds like a great day! What handsome young men that you got to spend the afternoon with.

Richard B said...

Three men and one woman to the temple. Are you trying to start something? Glad you enjoyed taking the young men and had a great lunch.

Gram said...

Isn't it a beautiful temple. Dad and I enjoyed our trip to the Open House. I am happy you got to take three young, good-looking, worthy teens with you and to lunch, too.

Bonnie said...

i looooooooove olive garden ! it's a must visit whenever we go home to visit my folks !! we don't have it here in australia !! bummer !

thanks for leaving me a comment and letting me know you read my blog ! i'm having a great time meeting new friends who have left comments on my post today !!