Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Pilgrimage with My Daughter


On Saturday these two:

Mother and Daughter


Went here:

Manhattan Temple



Then they walked here:

St. Patrick's Cathedral




And it's a pilgrimage because I really love both the temple and the cathedral; they are both holy places to me.


Then they took the subway here:

Soho




The Empire State Building through the mist

And they talked and laughed and shopped and drank Diet Dr. Pepper and ate yummy pizza and almond cookies and it was simply wonderful!



*Thanks for keeping the kids all day at home, Alan!

4 comments:

kira said...

Oooh it looks like so much fun! You are such a fun mom and nana.

Gram said...

I am happy you and Laura got to do your two favorite things in NY.

We'll be happy to have you back.

I know you'll miss the fun things of the three special little New Yorkers.

Mary said...

Seriously I couldn't be more jealous.

WIKKY said...

How fun. She is one lucky gal to have such a fun mom to come and visit! Glad you had a great time just mom and daughter!!!