Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm Back

I have been delinquent in blogging for the last little while. When I got back from New York there was housework and laundry and yardwork to catch up on, Relief Society assignments, My Dear Husband's Birthday, Labor Day, the last couple of days at the pool

. . .

But now the pool is closed, the yard work is slowing down, the Visiting Teaching Workshop and Dinner is over (yeah!) and I feel like my life is my own again.
Knock on wood!

The pictures are all out of the cameras and blogged (I put them in chronological order, so you may have to skip around to see the new ones) and now I'm on to my next big projects:

Cleaning all the cupboards, closets, and drawers in the house
(What can I say, the urge just hits me from time to time)

Redecorating my bedroom and my office:

The Star Room is becoming

The Coronado Beach room!

I was inspired by this photo I saw on this blog.



Wait for it . . .

1 comments:

Gram said...

I am so happy you have energy I don't and can look at a picture that will inspire you to clean all your closets, etc. and paint a room and change your whole decor. I know it will look great!