Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 19th

First, Happy Birthday to our dear daughter, Mary Lynn. She's a beautiful woman, a good wife, an amazing mother, she's a good cook/baker, she dances, she makes hair beautiful, and she makes us laugh! I love you, Mary!


Second, Happy 33rd Anniversary to US!



a dozen beautiful roses from my dear husband

Rich took the afternoon off and we spent the rest of the day together. We had lunch, ran some errands and a little shopping in the afternoon. We got new shoes. Who knew "shoes" was the gift for the 33rd year of wedded bliss?!


our new comfy sketcher shoes

In the evening we had a lovely dinner at Outback and then went to the premier of New Moon. Rich as read all the Twilight books and was such a good sport when I told him that we could get tickets on our anniversary. I'll let you read his critique of the show here.


I thought New Moon was better than Twilight and I will enjoy it more the second time without the screaming girls and second-row seats.

On this anniversary I just want to say how thankful I am to be married to such a good, kind, generous, hard-working man. Really, he's "practically perfect in every way!" (like Mary Poppins)

2 comments:

jenny said...

Yay for NEW MOON and SKETCHERS! Happy Anniversary!

Gram said...

Looks like a very productive day for your anniversary and the granddaughters birthdays. I have three of them born on the 19th.

The roses, dinner and Sketchers look like a nice anniversary and you topped it off with NEW MOON.