Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nana and Papa's House Just Got More Fun!




My next door neighbor was selling this playset and I thought it would be a great addition to our yard. It needs to be stained ~ a great project for this spring. I can hardly wait for grandchildren to come and play!

I love that it has a fort and picnic table and spot for a sandbox and a tic tac toe game and climbing wall and slide and there's also a baby swing and trapeze bar and it's BLUE! I tried out the swing myself ~ pretty fun!

The slide ends up in my garden spot. Oh darn! No garden this year. Well, I've been thinking of having a different sort of garden - like boxes that are waist-high so I don't have to bend over. Maybe that will be a new project. Meantime, I'm just going to plant grass seed where the old garden was.


Thanks so much to the great and strong young men who helped take it apart and move it to our yard, which included taking out a section of the fence and putting it back.

Todd, Adam, Brian, Michael and Morgan ~ you guys are AWESOME!

4 comments:

denise said...

Maybe I should bring my kids over to play. ;)

Gram said...

It really looks like a fun toy. The grandkids are going to love it. It is nice you had such big kids to help with the move.

Clyda said...

I am so jealous! I have been wanting a fort for years. I told Ron, "If we build, they will come.". His response: If we don't build it, they will come.

Laura H said...

YEAH for Nana Jan! You scored- awesome Rainbow(I assume it is), and awesome that you had straping young men to help with it. Yeah!