Sunday, May 30, 2010

Updated Walls




My Senior Wall is now complete:



and Myla Jae has joined the Grandchild Wall:

(Yes, I know her name came out bigger than the others, I thought I measured, but apparently incorrectly. I'll change them all next time I change the wall)

Some interesting facts about our family:

We have six children, three boys and three girls
We have six grandchildren, three boys and three girls

The order of our children: girl, girl, boy, boy, girl, boy
The order of our grandchildren: boy, boy, girl, girl, boy, girl

3 comments:

laura said...

Wow, look at that cool pattern!

Now that you posted those old pictures of my kids, okay, okay, okay, I'll find you some newer ones!

Richard said...

Great work on the photo walls, JPR!

Gram said...

Your photo walls look great! How nice to add Michael and Myla Jae to the walls.