Monday, May 31, 2010

Vera Bradley's Hope Garden


Michael gave me a gift certificate to Deseret Book for Mother's Day. When I was browsing at the store to spend my coupon I came upon a Vera Bradley notepad mouse pad that caught my eye. I thought it would be pretty and functional on my computer desk because I often just need to jot something down and look for a scrap of paper.

The pattern is called "Hope Garden" and I just love the bright and pretty colors. That got me to the Vera Bradley website and so I did little online shopping for some useful and pretty things in my new favorite pattern. I got some file folders for my desk and a journal and a cosmetic bag for my purse that is the perfect size.

Plus, I like this pattern so much I took a picture of it and made it the background for my phone.


0 comments: