Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1st

Today I am:

~ Wishing Happy Birthday to our son, Brian! He's 27.

~ Remembering my brother, Lynn, who died on this day 23 years ago. He accomplished much in his short 25 years on this earth.

~ Thinking about all the new mission presidents starting their service today, and grateful for that wonderful experience that we started 9 years ago.

~ Grieving with the Kocherhans family today as they pay tribute to and bury their husband and father, Rex. He influenced many for good.

2 comments:

Gram said...

It was good to visit with you yesterday. I hope your camping trip on the 2nd goes well.

I was missing Lynn and remembering how sad we all were and how we were going to manage without him. Aren't we blessed to know "The Plan"? When Brian was born I was scheduled for the surgery that almost took my life. Glad I've had many more years with my family since that July 1.

Richard B said...

Thanks for your meaningful post.