Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Atlantis Bahamas!




View from our 20th floor balcony

I'm one lucky gal to be on a "business" trip to Bahamas with my dear husband. We took the red-eye to JFK on Monday night and then on to the Bahamas on Tuesday morning. We spent the first day napping and getting settled in our room.

Today we spent several hours at the beach/pool and then we have a welcome reception tonight.


Sunset from our balcony


We are in the Reef Tower on the 20th floor


If you look closely you can see Rich standing on our balcony 2nd from the top


The beach from the pool. Really cool lounge chairs with your own shade provided


Bird tracks in the sand

The water is so warm and there are fishes swimming with you!
(sorry, Mary)

The perfect sand and all those beautiful shades of blue just make my heart sing!

Ok, my legs look bigger than I thought, but how about that view and the seagull right there?

5 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

So jealous! I hope you are having a wonderful time!

Gram said...

What a wonderful area! I loved the blues, reminds me of some of the islands we saw on our cruise in 1997. I hope you enjoy it even if Rich doesn't enjoy the beach experience. Have a good safe time.

Richard B said...

What a life! Enjoyable reward for all your hard work and dedicated service. Looking good.

Jeanette Cox said...

Enjoy the sun and the warmth for me. I love all that beauty too. Have fun.

Richard said...

It was great fun!