Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Morn

Since Jenny and Trevor were spending Christmas Eve overnight with the Coxes this year, we wanted to do something fun in the morning before they left, so they joined me and Brian for some cross-country skiing. We went to Sundance and even though it was a little icy we still had a great time. Trevor is a natural at skiing, so even though he'd never been cross-country skiing before he did well; he fell down a lot because he was trying to do crazy things on skis! It was Brian's first time as well and he did well and enjoyed it and made me feel good when he said, "I can see why you like this, Mom!" Jenny has gone one other time with me, but she did much better this time and enjoyed it more. It was fun to take them to my favorite spot and sport.


This is my favorite pine tree on the "middle earth" trail, and three of my favorite people.


Here's the same tree a couple of years ago on a beautiful morning of skiing


And the same tree when I went horseback riding last fall.

1 comments:

jenny said...

Yay for having fun together on the trail. A few major falls, but a good time was had by all! Thanks for sharing your sport with us :)