Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And Yet Another Perfect Day of Skiing

I fear that my dear blog readers may tire of my incessant skiing posts. But seriously, today was aaawwwesome! There was 3 inches of new powder that made skiing absolutely amazing! In spite of the fact that I got up at 3:45 am for the temple ~ did I mention the fresh powder? And the views!


I love the dappling of the the sun through the trees








The periwinkle sky!

It's all good

and I'm such a lucky girl to get to ski!
1:37/4.23 miles

2 comments:

Kim said...

John and I did the AF side of the Alpine Loop yesterday afternoon just after the snowfall. We got to break trail in 6 inches of fresh powder. It was AMAZING and GORGEOUS!! I totally get ya!

Gram said...

I love your ski photos so you can post all you want. I am just amazed that you still had it in you to ski that far after your shift at the temple and getting up so early in the morning. I'll bet you slept well that night.