Monday, March 14, 2011

Michael's Mission Farewell

Michael did a great job speaking in Sacrament Meeting yesterday and afterward we had many friends and family come to our home for a meal and visiting. It was a delightful day for our family. Brian and Todd took lots of pictures of the event:


Jenny and Trevor


Trevor, Jeanettee, Kaycee and Kelsie


Lanham/Yandow family and Jill


Uncle Keith and Rich


Michael and Todd


Jill, Gram, Gramps, Keith


Michael and Hillary



The Rife Brothers: Rich and Rog


Big Boys on the Little Picnic Table



Reggie pushing Ava and Sophie in the swings


Brian sporting the 'stache for Michael


Michael's friends


President and Sister Till


Uncle Rog with Sonhee and Jeehee


Alysha, Hillary and Lindsey

5 comments:

Troy said...

Well Janet you sure got the most handsome of the Rife brothers. I guess you guys can feel as old as Jeanette and I now that you will have a little missionary boy. Try not to spoil him in the MTC like Jeanette does. Sorry I missed the farewell. I heard Michael gave such an outstanding talk that they fired Richard. Give him my condolences and buy him a pair of weeding gloves to keep him busy.

Richard B said...

Got to love Troy's comments. Great event and glad to have been a part of it.

Richard said...

It was a great day! I was very proud of Michael, and it was a joy to be with our friends and family members. It was awesome that Roger, Sheri, and boys came all the way from Spokane!!!

Jeanette Cox said...

We were so glad we could be there. Michael gave a great talk. I love seeing the excitement in the young men and women ready to go serve the Lord. Work hard Michael and know we are all praying for you.

Gram said...

I always love Troy's comments on the blogs. What a sense of humor. Mike did a great job and his Mom did better at all the food. I was so happy I could be there to witness all of it. Thanks for all you do! Micheal is really ready to serve. His talks was fantastic. I am happy it was posted on the blog and I enjoyed reading this morning.