Monday, March 28, 2011

A Trip to New York for Hannah


Hannah wearing the hat I knitted her


We got Michael in the MTC on Wednesday, I went visiting teaching on Thursday and had a Camp meeting on Friday and headed to New York on the redeye Friday night. It's been a busy couple of weeks with Michael's farewell, Alysha's wedding, Rich being released as Bishop, Jenny and Trevor moving out, a new granddaughter, Michael going to the MTC! Not to mention home cleaning and leaving all the laundry and ironing done for while I'm gone. Now I'm in NY with the lovely Buchanan family!

I arrived Saturday morning, exhausted from the redeye flight, but happy to be welcomed and hugged by Connor, Abby and Andrew. And to hold precious little Hannah. She's tiny and perfect.

Before Church I took pictures of these handsome boys with their Buchanan plaid ties:



after church
notice the welcome sign Connor made me on the door

3 comments:

Laura H said...

Hannah looks so tiny in that picture. Especially the binky- it looks huge! She's a cutie and a keeper!

rrife said...

Hannah's so cute!So glad you're there in NY with the Buchanans!

Gram said...

We did have a very busy week with all that went on. I am sure you were super busy Thursday and Friday before you left. Enjoy loving Hannah and the other three for us too.