Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference Weekend


I was pleasantly surprised to find out that we could watch Conference at Laura's home. Last time I was here for conference (3 1/2 years ago for Andrew's birth) we could only stream online. We had a great time watching all four sessions of Conference. Laura is such a great Mom and had activities and treats planned for all the sessions. I enjoyed hearing all the talks and taking notes and I'm looking forward to reading them, some I plan to read right away and not wait for the May Ensign. I'm a visual learner so l really like reading the talks.


Andrew colored these pictures of President Monson and his tie and thought he should tape them to his bare chest. He's a silly guy!

1 comments:

Gram said...

That Laura is so organized and inventive. The kids must have had a good time during conference. I love that little Andrew and his tie on his chest. They are learning lots from a very dedicated Mother.