Thursday, April 28, 2011

Home Projects

I've been working on getting a few home projects done around here:

Rich got me this mirror for Mother's Day - I did pick it out. :) I love it! Another Gothic arch mirror and I love that this one looks exactly like a Kirtland Temple window! It was a project hanging it over the stairs - thankfully, just one trip to Home Depot and Brian's skills at finding the studs and balancing on a ladder to hang it.



we moved the video cabinet by the TV, this is definitely our "old school" family room with the big screen and green carpet - but it still works
รง


reorganized and got rid of some videos


found this cool lamp that matches the room at Hobby Lobby

I've struggled for some time what to call this little room. It was an exercise room when we first added it on. Then it was the Americana room, but that never really stuck. I decided to just decorate it in black and white to go with the West Wing and it is officially called West Wing II. Jenny and Trevor used it to store all their stuff for the past year but now it's back to being a guest space. Jenny let me keep the curtains she had hanging there so it's a little more private when used as a guest room.






it's all good

1 comments:

Gram said...

You have really been busy, again. I am so happy that you have the skills and the energy to redecorate your spaces to bring you and your family the joy it does. I didn't realize you had black and white in that room.

I love the mirror it is gorgeous hanging there. Very beautiful and I know how you love the Gothic arches.