Saturday, June 18, 2011

Grand America Hotel

We got to stay at the Grand America hotel for Pearl Retreat. This hotel is absolutely gorgeous. I love all the "old world" touches and the amazing decor. Plus our room was decorated in my three favorite colors: Red, Yellow and Blue. Granted, it is not my favorite blue, but blue nonetheless.


the door between the bedroom and sitting room



I love that this pattern is repeated on the doorknob and the mirror




I love the gold fixtures in the bathroom



the bedskirt fabric is the same as the sofa in the sitting room


I love the striped yellow-on-yellow wall paper and it looks great with the patterned carpet. I love patterns than blend together, a stripe and a floral is always good.

the tassel fringe on the curtains is a great touch

the trim on the pillows matches the fringe on the curtains


the milk glass lamps are beautiful on the marble-topped nightstands

1 comments:

Gram said...

Only Janet would be so detailed about the hotel room she spent one night in. It is a beautiful suite though.

Your grand babies are darling. It is so nice Myla now considers you a person she loves and trusts. I wish I could get her to like me, but maybe that will come in time.