Thursday, October 6, 2011

Two More Inconveniences

In my last post I forgot to mention to more inconveniences of my disease:

Yawning ~ seriously, once I start yawning there's no stopping. Both neurologists that I saw asked me if I yawned - so it must be a symptom.

Inappropriate laughing/crying/smiling ~ It first started when Michael was leaving on his mission. I would cry and just couldn't stop. I was happy he was going to serve a mission and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't stop crying. Now I recognize that it was part of the disease. I also sometimes laugh or smile at inappropriate times and I can't seem to control it. It is a symptom of the disease. So if you catch me laughing, crying or smiling when it seems out of character, just know that I can't control it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

im sorry you have to go through this, it's heart breaking. But I am grateful for your strength and light and testimony, you are an amazing example to me and everyone around you.

Shari said...

You are amazing! You rise to the top. You cannot be defeated!