Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Alan!

Happy birthday to my son-in-law, Alan.  He's living in both Harlem and Provo.  He's doing this because of me.  When Laura found out about my ALS, she wanted to move here.  And Alan's has been so supportive and they moved here in December. They uprooted their little family to be with me.  Laura lives four days a week as a single parent and Alan travels to and from New York every week.  Words cannot express my gratitude to them for doing this so that I can enjoy the grandkids and Laura and Alan close by. And we got to have Korean food with them last night to celebrate Alan's birthday.

2 comments:

Shari said...

What a gallant son-in-law. You are blessed!

Gram said...

We were happy to be included in the nice dinner to celebrate Alan's birthday. It has been so nice to see their family so much more. We are glad that Alan is willing to commute so that Laura can be here for you!