Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Office and Bedroom Paint Match the Sky



When I lay in bed in the morning, as I look out my window, the sky matches the paint.  Interestingly, I didn't pick it to match.  But the sky is the same color as the paint in both my bedroom and my office.  The sky is lighter in the south and darker in the north.  



this is my view as I lay in bed



you can't tell but it's the same color as the paint



I did plan this one, I took the swatches outside and matched them to the color over Timpanogos


I'm very happy with the color of my office

1 comments:

Richard B said...

I enjoy your appreciation for the color blue and to match it with the sky is amazing. You have embedded Blue in your life like no other. Blue is my favorite color as well. Thanks for sharing! Love you daughter.