Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Nanajan in New York




I arrived in Tuckahoe, New York on Thursday, September 27 to spend some time with Laura and Alan and their three kiddies, including brand new Andrew Rife Buchanan born on September 18, 2007. Connor made me this lovely welcome sign! On Saturday we had quite an outing going to the Barton Farm to pick apples and then to Cold Spring, a charming town on the Hudson River across from West Point. We walked down to the river where there was a park with a big band playing in a gazebo. It was an idyllic setting with people sitting listening to the music and children running and dancing around. The sun was just setting into the mountains on the west side of the river. It was a delightful day enjoying nature and beauty with five of my favorite people.

P.S. I'm still having trouble with the two spaces after a period thing!


one of my favorite things: kiddies in pjs!

0 comments: