Sunday, March 30, 2008

Road Trip!

I accompanied Mom and Dad and Jill on a road trip to Grand Junction, Colorado to watch Brent play lacrosse with the BYU lacrosse team. It was a pleasant 4-hour drive of visiting. Thanks, Dad for getting us there and back safely!


Here we are all bundled up and ready for the game to begin.




The BYU lacrosse team against the setting sun.




Saturday morning before heading home we had to check out a cute boutique across the street from our hotel. I got this little sign that says it all!

3 comments:

jenny said...

Mom! That is hilarious! When I saw that first picture I was like, holy cow-my mom is a freaking babe! You're gorgeous, mom. I miss you! Thanks for talking to me today, you're an amazing friend to me.

Gram said...

We did have fun and I am glad you came with us. It did get a little cold but I was so happy that BYU won. I can relate to your sign, oh so well!

Richard B said...

Thanks for getting the picture of us at the game. It was a fun trip and glad we did it. Thanks for supporting Brent and be the great daughter that you are.