Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Mary and Logan!



April 11th was Mary and Logan's sixth anniversary and the perfect opportunity for a "Nanajan day." I had fun tending Sophie and Ayden on Friday afternoon/evening while Mary and Logan had an anniversary date. They are just the cutest and we have quite the mutual admiration society. It's so fun that Sophie now knows me and I wish I had a dime for every time she said "Nana" in the few hours we were together! It's so much easier to be with her now that she understands language and can communicate. Ayden is a sweetie and we had fun reading books together. He's an obedient boy and so pleasant to be with. The joys of grandmothering!

1 comments:

Gram said...

Those are two sweet little kids! I am happy you were able to go up and be with them.