Saturday, April 12, 2008

Conference Weekend



Jenny and Trevor enjoying Conference from the red chair

I had a wonderful conference weekend. I usually putter about the house during conference, listening (since we have TVs in every room) as I go from room to room trying to accomplish things. But this year I really just sat down and listened to each session and it was lovely. I had my journal and scriptures close by and I crocheted a couple of baby blankets since keeping my hands busy keeps my eyes open!

It was great to have Jenny and Trevor join us on Sunday, as well as Brian and Anna (sorry no picture) and Michael, of course. And it was really nice to go to a yummy family dinner at Mom and Dad's after conference!

1 comments:

Abi said...

check if you are uploading the picture from your digital card or from the actual file where you saved it. You may be uploading it from where it pops up rather than changing it! Good luck!