Thursday, May 8, 2008

Family Reunion

My Mom has three remaining siblings from the original seven children in her family, and they all live in different states. Her youngest sister, KaJeen who lives in New York, came to Utah for her youngest son's graduation from BYU so it was a great opportunity to get together. So all the posterity of my Mom's parents, George and Annie Carlsen, were invited to our humble abode on Heather Drive for yummy food, catching up and picture-taking. We had a lovely afternoon and it was good to get reacquainted with my aunts and uncles and cousins. Families are Forever!



Members of my parent's posterity at the reunion: (top l-r) Ryan, Michael, Brian, Dad, Brian, Jacob, (bottom l-r) Rich, Janet, Mom, Dani, Marissa

2 comments:

Richard B said...

Thanks Janervitz for the informative posts with pictures.
We thank you for all you do for so many. We appreicate you sharing your home for the reunion. Now you have to clean it again. HaHa.

Gram said...

Thanks so much, Janet, for sharing your home and helping out. We love you and yes families are forever! It was fun getting to see everyone again. (I just wished I hadn't been off my naproxen so I could have enjoyed it and Marsha's visit better.)