Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cars/Ebony & Ivory

So, here's my old car: the Lexus LX470 (affectionately known as "Lexie") that I just had to have to replace the Land Cruiser (affectionately known as "Elsie") that I loved and had to sell when we got our mission call. I realized soon after the purchase that I really didn't need a car this big and expensive and wanted to downsize. Rich gets a new company car every three years and this is the year, so we traded in Lexie on a new, black RX350 with a way cool navigation/bluetooth system for his new company car and then we bought his old company car, a white RX330 for me. And now our garage looks like this:


Ebony and Ivory, living in perfect harmony!
(by the way, her name is "Roxie" and his name is "Rich's car")



And while I'm blogging about cars, I neglected to mention back in February that Michael turned 16 and is now driving this very cool white Tacoma truck. P.S. check out those guns!


And Jenny didn't want to be left out so here she is with her cute Corolla:




3 comments:

laura said...

Good looking vehicles. Even better looking people!

Gram said...

I am so happy that the car deal worked out so well for all of you. I'll have to remember "Roxie's" name. In that photo of Jenny, I had to look carefully she looks like her mother.

jenny said...

Love the matching cars! Very cute! Ps I like that you named your car, you are such a babe!