Sunday, June 15, 2008

I DID IT!

Okay, this may be a weird post, but I had a really productive week, so here's what I did:

Cleaned out all the beds in the yard
Planted a vegetable garden
Put miracle gro on all the plants in the yard
Swept the patio and cleaned the grill in preparation for Fathers Day BBQ
Cleaned 3 bathrooms (the downstairs one had become the "Texaco bathroom" and required lots of clorox)
Dusted all furniture
Vacuumed entire house (Jenny did the stairs, Thanks!)
Mopped wood floor
Cleaned out fridge and pantry
Laundry (several times)
Ironing (twice, including Rich's temple clothes - I'm not fond of pleats!)
Finances (twice - entering receipts into Quicken and balancing with online checking and paying bills)
Swept out garage
Bathed the dog
Changed the furnace filter
Cleaned the storage room
Cleaned shed (Brian and Michael helped, thanks guys!)
Inventoried our food storage
Father's Day shopping
Food shopping (three times, including Costco, which I hate)
Attended the Salt Lake Temple (It was great to be with my nephew, Brent his first time!)
Got my nails done
Got my hair done
Mailed a package to Laura in NY
Turned my mattress and washed ALL the bedding (Again, thanks to Brian & Michael for the use of their guns)
I served at the Linden Cannery for 2 1/2 hours (note: don't sign up for the 5 pm shift - it's heavy duty cleaning!)
Went to Mutual with the Laurels, visiting a nursing home
Went to RS Birthday dinner and provided Korean centerpiece and food (I have to be honest, I ordered the food from Sam Hawk Korean restaurant and Rich picked it up for me, but that didn't stop me from complaining about it, so all blessings are negated!)
I went out to lunch with my Mom, Jenny and Jill
I created a Master list for Jenny and Trevor's Wedding Plans
Prepared Laurel lesson for Sunday, including "necktie" notes and treats for them to give their fathers
Caught up on Relief Society lesson reading
Walked 2-3 miles each morning with my friends and my dog
Took an Advil PM every night so I could be rested and ready to work!

*To all you mothers of young children out there: I did NOT take care of any children or feed people during this productive week.

5 comments:

laura said...

Wow!!!

Thanks for sending me a package.

And I wish I could go to lunch with you and Jenny and Jill and Gram. Really, I do.

Gram said...

Double Wow!!! Wish I could be even half that productive. You and Dad are a pair. When you get the mood you really move. Thanks for dinner tonight and the excitement of Jenny's engagement. They are so cute and young. I enjoyed going to lunch with you and Jill and Jenny. It was good just to listen to you talk. I am impressed with how much you accomplished!!!

Richard B said...

Thanks to your planner/phone to record all those things or you wouldn't have remembered all of them. ha ha. You are my kind of lady. Thanks for all the good you do and example. Love my Father's Day gifts. Thank you!

Cami said...

Wow, thanks for that end comment. If we did those things, we really only need to accompish lke two of those other things, right?

Chelle said...

Since you are all squared away at your house, how 'bout you come and work your magic at my abode? ha ha.

Very impressive and you must feel SO good!