Friday, August 1, 2008

Fourth of July





Last year when we were watching the Freedom Festival parade in Provo and I saw the runner/walkers on the parade route, I thought: "I can do that, I'm definitely going to do the 5K next year." And I DID!

My friends, Clyda and Judy joined me and we had fun walk/running along the parade route. Next year maybe I can even beat my "lightening fast" time of 47 minutes!


Another fun part of our Fourth was having Trevor's Mom, Jeanette and his sister, Kelsie and her friend, Melissa with us for a couple of days. Kelsie and Melissa performed in the Stadium of Fire and had several rehearsals the days before. Trevor flew in for the Fourth of July and we all went to Stadium of Fire. On the fifth, Jenny and Trevor had their engagement photos taken. (check out their blog for the link, you can also see Jenny's amazing bridal photos!)

2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

those are really cute outfits!! You are a cute grandma!

Gram said...

What cute outfits for your gkiddies. It is nice you are able to do that for them. I'm sure the girls appreciate it.