Thursday, September 18, 2008

Moonlight Ride


Barbara Jackson told me about riding the ski lift at Sundance on the night of the full moon, so I checked it out and invited my dear husband to join, seeing as how it seems like a very romantical thing to do. He thought about it for a minute (considering his dislike of both the out of doors and heights) and said, "Why don't you get one of your little friends to do that with you?"

So I did. Only I got two friends: Kathy Chamberlain and Heather Clark



And Heather said she'd give me $100 to post this picture on my blog:


It was a beautiful evening in the mountains and a pleasant ride on the lift.

Thanks, little friends.

4 comments:

Richard B said...

Way to go Janet. Glad you had fun and your little friends expressed their love to you. How was the moon and ride?

Barbara Jackson said...

Glad you had fun.....now I know a great beach on St. John's...............

Gram said...

That sounds like fun. I am glad you had two special friends to enjoy it with you. See, Heather really loves you.

jenny said...

How fun, Mom! Good for you!