Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weekday Visit from Gkiddies

Wednesday Mary brought Ayden and Sophie for an afternoon visit, and to pick up her microwave she loaned to Todd. Michael and I were anxiously awaiting their arrival. We started with some trampoline fun:


Michael mid back flip


Michael and Sophie


Ayden showing us his amazing cartwheel


Sophie jumping

Ayden closed himself in the playroom for a little while and then came to get me to show me this:


"I put all the little people together because they are best friends, even cousins, family."


And this best quote from Sophie when I was leaving to go to Young Women, while holding my hand:

"Go a Nana to ung omen."


4 comments:

Richard B said...

Cute pictures. Glad you get to have your grandchildren visit and both of you enjoy it. They are certainly growing up.

Gram said...

I am happy you got to see the grandchildren this week. I miss them. I haven't seen them since the wedding. They both are so sweet. I loved Ayden's comment about the Little People he loves so well. I guess Sophie is used to Mary going to Young Women's so she understood that you had to go, too. She is looking so grown up.

Anonymous said...

We had a great time Mom! Thanks for letting us invade your house for the day!

jenny said...

Cute cute kids!