Thursday, January 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home and a Website

It's always good to come home.

I loved my trip to New York; the kids were darling and we made some great memories. Laura is such an amazing wife, mother, homemaker, friend, Primary president - I am just in awe of her and thankful I was able to keep her alive to become what she is. (I take no credit)

And now . . .

Introducing . . .

(drum roll please)

My dear husband's website!

It contains his blog and you can read his Mission President's Journal and a list of all our missionaries that they can update. I just had such fun reading about all the missionaries who've updated their info on the website. And my dear husband is a wonderful writer, so you don't want to miss his blog entries.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Devri said...

I'm so glad you got home safe and had such a great trip! My mom and I were worried when we first heard about the plane crash today. We are glad you weren't swimming in the Hudson. :-)

Gram said...

Thanks for calling to let us know you arrived home safely. I am sorry that our internet was the problem with the phone. I just thought you were walking around with the I phone and it was cutting out. We need to have the whole conversation again.

Rich is a great writer and speaker so his blog entries will be enjoyable to read. It really looks nice.

Lauren Stewart said...

Hey there, this is Lauren, Sean Stewarts wife! I just had to tell you real quick how excited my husband was to get to read President's blog, and even more so when he found his name in the journal. I think it made just have made his week. He emailed me right away which pages to look at and that I needed to check out the whole thing. So if you could tell your husband thanks! it was great to be able to go back and read that. AND Sean and I are going to Korea this coming May and it brought back some wonderful memories for him, and got us both even more excited.