Monday, January 5, 2009

Leaving on a Jet (blue) Plane


I'm flying to NY tomorrow for Abby's third birthday party on Friday. I'm swamped today getting ready to go: errands, leaving my home clean, laundry done, etc. and packing. But I'm excited for a trip. I love the traveling and I'm so excited to spend 8 days with Laura and Alan and Connor and Abby and Andrew! And I'm glad I have movies on my iphone (thank you, Keith!) to entertain me for my 4-hour layover in Las Vegas (yes, Las Vegas on the way to NY? Go figure! just going for the cheapest flight)
You know I gotta love these people - I'm giving up a week of prime cross-country skiing!

3 comments:

Gram said...

I hope you enjoy the trip and little vacation. I know the grandkiddies will love having NanaJan be with them. I hope Abby's birthday party is fun. I loved the invitation. It is fun to see you and Jill and the kids all learning on your Iphones. It makes me almost want one. I am sitll having difficulties with the computer, though. I seldom get calls so it makes no sense to have one.

Barbara Jackson said...

Have a wonderful time!!!!

jenny said...

Have so much fun and give each of those kiddos a kiss from their Aunt Jenny! Thanks so much for making time to be my personal interior decorator today:) We love it!