Monday, March 30, 2009

Three Spring Cleaning Projects

Last week I accomplished three projects that have been on my list:

1. Cleaned out my closet and moved the capris in place of the sweaters. Of course, it was snowing while I was doing this!

2. Cleaned my kitchen cupboards inside and out, including laying down new shelf paper.

3. Painted my window sills and touched up the woodwork.

1/2. I cleaned the inside of the windows, but I needed a new squeegee to to the outside, which I did purchase, but it's been too cold to clean the outside.

Wow, that felt good!

3 comments:

jenny said...

Good work! I admire how much you get done and how fast! That's neat that you got to clean the baptistry. You did good service.

Richard B said...

What better place to be on a cold snowy day. Glad you enjoyed cleaning the baptistery and had that new experience. I appreciate all your hard work and example.

Lauren Stewart said...

Hi there! I just was wanting to ask you some questions about Korea and this was the only way I knew to get ahold of you! Sean (Elder Stewart) and I are headed there for the summer and I thought maybe, JUST maybe, you might have some advice for me. We leave May 3 and come back at the very end of July. I don't know what I will need... And what to just leave home and not even bother with, and I have no idea what it will be like living there and Sean who happens to be a boy not a girl is not so good at getting me ready! I can't wait to go but I thought some advice... or maybe a heads up about whatever you would like to share would be wonderful! Thanks!!
LAUREN STEWART!
P.S. if you would like my email is laurenmstewart@hotmail.com