Saturday, April 4, 2009

GNO at Pebbles


Pebbles newest employee, Jenny Cox arranged for her sisters and Mom to join her for a crop class last night. We had a blast getting creative together. I scrapbooked Christmas 2008 - so my Christmas albums are caught up! I used a series of papers and embellishments that were made to go together so the 17 pages I did of photos from this past Christmas are cohesive and blend. I've never done it that way, but it was really fun and not as expensive as I would have expected ~ especially with Jenny's discount:)



It was really fun for me to be there with my girls and see their creativity. They each have their own style which reflects their unique personalities. It is a wonder to behold. I'm proud of them - not just for their scrapbooking creativity, but for the amazing women that they are because of their testimonies and desire to follow our Savior. Plus, they are SO beautiful!

2 comments:

Richard B said...

Sounds like a fun experience was had by all. It is amazing the different personalities and styles of people. Glad you were able to enjoy being with your three beautiful daughters.

Kim said...

How I love the Rife girls! They really are beautiful and creative...all of them!