Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Gifts

Flowers to plant in my garden from Michael

My children husband did not forget me and I'm thankful for their thoughtful and useful gifts:

(This picture was taken with my iphone, not my new camera)

BBW lotion and wall flower from the Hammers
Sheri Dew book from Mom and Dad
Flowers in cute blue watering can from Brian
New blue small camera from Rich (Sony Cybershot 12.1 MegaPixels)
Beautifully scrapbooked "Lessons I've Learned from You" from Jenny (& Trevor)
Cute blue & white paper goods and office supplies from the Buchanans
Lovely card (created by Michelle) from Todd
Sweet card from Braden, my other son

I had a wonderful day!
Thank you to my dear family!
I love you!

2 comments:

Richard B said...

You did rather well with Mother Day gifts. Glad you received things that are useful and important to you. The color BLUE is a good color.

Gram said...

You had great gifts for Mother's Day and I am happy your family treated you well. You have a good family and I love you all. I thoroughly enjoyed my Mother's Day and I really enjoyed our dinner and the gifts received. You all were too good to me.

Thanks again for doing the ironing and Jenny helping me. I may have to depend on you again. The MRI today shows that it was a very significant tear on the shoulder and can only be repaired by surgery.
I never wanted to have another one - 14 is enough.