Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Color of the Sky Over Timpanogos


I already bought the paint for my office - a pale sky blue. But today was such a beautiful day and the sky over Timpanogos was the perfect shade of blue. I decided I needed the paint to be a deeper blue so I took it back to Columbia and they remixed the perfect blue. For free!

And I love it.

I finished painting the ceiling today - just four coats to take it from navy to white. (Actually from "Enchanted Blue" to "Apple Peel") And got one coat on most of the walls, except behind the desk because I was waiting for Michael and Drew to move it out from the wall this evening. Since Todd already took out the light fixture, (which I'm changing) I have to paint when it's light outside! I should finish all painting tomorrow and then the fun begins!

P.S. I also took a full trunk load to DI today ~ the result of my closet purging!

1 comments:

Gram said...

The blue sky over Timpanogos has been beautiful so you will love the darker color and I know you will enjoy the apple peel ceiling.

It is nice to take things to DI isn't it?