Saturday, November 14, 2009

Recent Projects

I've been working on a couple of projects lately:


First, while in St George I finally found a gold watch face and so I made these beads bands for my new watch

Secondly, I got a bag for my laptop, but it didn't have pockets inside for cords, mouse, etc. So I made pockets for my laptop accessories out of soft flannel that won't scratch the laptop.


Inside the case with my laptop




My new magic mouse, cords, including the one that goes to my camera, and my 10-key keypad. I'm all set to be portable with my computer ~ but right now I have no place to go, which is just fine, I like being at home.

1 comments:

Gram said...

You are pretty amazing and clever. Always creating something new and useful. They look very good and also very useful, too.