Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Halls Are Decked


We continued our tradition of putting up the Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving, much better than Black Friday shopping! Since I posted about all the decorations last year, I won't show everything again since it's basically the same. When I saw this picture on this blog:


I thought that I could do a little more with my entertainment center. I usually put garland and lights on the top, but with this new inspiration, I added some more this year:





Merry Christmas!


6 comments:

Cami said...

Beautiful Janet! After we left yesterday I thought, "why didn't we take a look around your christmas house? Or at least see the tree?" We will have to go back (maybe when Laura is around!) you always do such a great job.

Kim said...

I'm wondering where the Christmas sweaters are. Are they alive and well and making an apperance each Sunday?

Janet said...

Dear Kim:

Yes, I did proudly wear a Christmas sweater to church today!

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

Your garland turned out beautifully! Way to go! Love your colorful stockings, and your tree is lovely too! :) Such a pretty, Christmas home!
Blessings,
Stacey

jenny said...

Looks great, Mom! I love being at your house/my childhood home at the Christmas season. It is SO beautiful!

Gram said...

Your home is always lovely, but especially so at Christmas time. The tree and all the accessories are beautiful and it really feels like Christmas. You do a great job!