Monday, December 28, 2009

New Windows


The old windows with the nine mini snowmen that Alan and Connor built

Between Christmas and my Birthday/New Year's we got new windows in our home. It was a good chance for me to get the Christmas decorations put away. I love Christmas decorations, but the minute Christmas is over they all become messy junk to me and I just want everything put away and the house clean and back to normal.



It's crazy to look through the windows with no glass!

It was a cold day to have the windows out. But by the end of the day all the new windows were in and looking great. I've been wanting new windows for years and I'm so happy to finally have them. It's so much brighter and warmer in our home now.

1 comments:

Mary said...

Look at how clean and clear those new windows are! That’ll be great to look out in the snow. The last time I had my windows changed, it happened in winter too. Mistake! Should have had them done BEFORE that, so that it wasn’t too cold.

~ Mary Martin