Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 52nd Birthday

The highlight for me on my birthday was getting a family photo with all our kids and grandkiddies. I asked Karrissa to take it with her new camera and told everyone to dress casual in denim and neutrals. It was so painless and over in 10 minutes and I have this great photo right in our very own backyard:

The Richard and Janet Rife Family
December 31, 2009
We even got both dogs, Annie and the Hammer's new puppy, Boston



This is a funny one of the process

Rich gave me ice skates for my birthday. I haven't had my own ice skates since I was 7. I got them for Christmas that year and fell and broke my arm before my 8th birthday and couldn't get baptized for six weeks til I got my cast off.

We had a fun New Year's Eve party with all the Parsons and Rifes; I love that there's always a party on my birthday!

1 comments:

laura said...

that was a great turnout. so fun! btw, i'm working on that picture. i can't find it on my computer, but when i do i'll try to make it 11x14 for you.