Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Michael's Shirts

Michael has been complaining that his shirts are shrinking in the dryer.

My first two reactions to this:

1. Stop working out so much and getting bigger
2. You can do your own laundry if it's going to be complicated.

But I resisted both and washed all his shirts in just Downey and then stretched them and hung them to dry. There were so many that they made the pole in the laundry room fall down, so I moved them to the banister. I couldn't resist putting them in rainbow order:

3 comments:

Richard said...

You're a nice mom!

Keith Parsons said...

Yep - my sister *is* obsessed with the whole 'color' thing.

I think it started when you learned the song 'Sing a Rainbow' in Junior High Choir...

Gram said...

You are a nice Mom. My first thought was - does he have enough shirts??